WELCOME TO THE CITY OF PEWAUKEE EMPLOYMENT PAGE!
Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Pewaukee! The City is a fantastic place to live and work!
Our employees are the best, and strive to deliver the highest level of service to the citizens, businesses and visitors of the City.
Please read this page carefully to ensure that you have all of the information you need before submitting an application.
Completed applications are mandatory when applying for any position with the City of Pewaukee. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of a completed application.
Applications can only be submitted for actual job vacancies. All vacancies and instructions for applying can be found at the City's Career Center. You can locate the Career Center via the link at the bottom of this page.
IMPORTANT: Some positions, such as those with our Fire Department, may have required submissions, such as fire/ems certificates, in addition to submission of an application. Please read each job posting carefully to ensure that you comply with all application requirements.
The City of Pewaukee is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to sex, color, race, ancestry, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest or conviction record, or any other characteristic protected by law. The City is committed to full compliance with applicable Wisconsin and federal disability laws. Any applicant who requires a reasonable accommodation in order to participate in any part of the job selection process should contact the City's Human Resources Director at 262-691-6035.
Status of Posted Positions
Due to limited staff time, we cannot return phone calls or emails regarding receipt of applications, status of the application, or any related matters. Only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. This section provides the most up-to-date information regarding the recruitment process for all open positions.
- Recreation Summer Staff ~ Applications are currently being accepted for the following summer positions: Beach Lifeguard, Camp Counselor, Junior Counselor, Youth Sports Staff and SPARK Coordinator I. Please apply at the Career Center below.
- Parks Summer Staff ~ Applications are currently being accepted for summer staff in our Parks Maintenance Department. Please apply at the Career Center below.
- Pewaukee Public Library Director ~ Applications are currently being accepted until February 15, 2019. Please apply at the Career Center below.
- Accounting & Payroll Specialist ~ Applications are currently being accepted until February 1st. Please apply at the Career Center below.
- Part-Time Appraiser ~ Applications are currently being accepted until January 25th. Please apply at the Career Center below.
- Paid-on-Premise Firefighters/EMT/Paramedics ~ Applications are currently being accepted. Please apply at the Career Center below. Please be sure to upload all licenses and certifications with your application.
Please enter the Career Center HERE.
Should you have difficulty getting to the Career Center, please try a different browser.