Duties of the Assessor's Office

The mission of the Assessor's Office is to discover, list, and value all taxable property within the City of Pewaukee in accordance with state law. By providing accurate and uniform values, we ensure that the burden of taxes is distributed in a fair and equitable manner.

The city is currently in the process of recruiting an in-house assessor. 

Open Book

  • To be determined.   

Property Value Review Requests

If you feel that your property assessment is over or under stated, we would be happy to review your assessed value for the up and coming assessment year.  To aid us in the review process, please take a moment to complete the Request for Review of Property form.  Please return the completed form to us along with any other documentation that you feel would provide support for your opinion of value. 

As the result of your request for review, you will receive a determination notice of any change in assessed value.  Notices are mailed in early to mid-spring unless this is a total revalution year for your community. 

Any resident that would like to request a review of their current assessment for their property will need to submit a Request for Review of Property form. 
Request forms can be filled out online and mailed or faxed:
City of Pewaukee
Assessors Office
W240 N3065 Pewaukee Road
Pewaukee, WI 53072

FAX 262-691-1798

Forms are also available for pick up at the City Hall.  


Waukesha County Tax Listing

The Waukesha County website can be accessed as follows: go to Waukesha County's website then click on tax listing. You can search our city data as well via the GIS link by entering your address or tax parcel number from your tax bill and scrolling up or down your street, subdivision, or development to locate sales as well.

Most information can be found via the Pewaukee Property Data or the Waukesha County Tax Listing. If you need additional information after visiting the Pewaukee property data webpage and Waukesha County tax listing please contact the Assessors Office. 

Address & Ownership Changes

Should you need to make a mailing address change for billing purposes it should be done as soon as practical. However, if you wish to make a name change with regard to ownership of property, that can only be accomplished if a recorded document is filed with the Waukesha County Register of Deeds office first.