Police Services - Sheriff's Dept
Pewaukee Substation - Waukesha County Sheriff's Department
The Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department, under contract with the City of Pewaukee, provides full-time law enforcement services to the City of Pewaukee. Sheriff’s Deputies are on duty in the community 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The WSD’s Pewaukee Substation is located on the lower level of Pewaukee City Hall at W240 N3065 Pewaukee Road.
General Parking Restrictions
§ 5.04 (1) (a) It shall be unlawful in the City of Pewaukee for the owner, person, firm, partnership or corporation nor any officer, member, agent, servant, employee of any firm, partnership or corporation or operator of any vehicle or any device in, upon or by which any person or property is or may be transported or drawn upon a public highway to park, stop, leave standing, or suffer any such vehicle or devise at the curb, shoulder, or edge of any highway area, roadway or fire lane in the City of Pewaukee upon which or upon a portion of which any sign has been erected restricting, limiting or prohibited in any way the same.
If you are hosting an event, make sure to contact Police Services at least one week prior to notify us of your event and potential parking issues.
The Police Services Clerk provides administrative and clerical support. Office hours are Mon/Tue/Wed 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., excluding holidays, and closed on Thursday and Friday. During these hours, clerks are available for the following services:
- Questions Related to Municipal Ordinances
- Request copies of Records of Events Prior to January 1, 2010
- Service Requests (Vacation, Business, Radar - See Services)
- Walk-In Complaints
- Compliance Order Sign Offs and Extensions
- Background Checks for Employment/Adoption
- Requests to Speak to a Deputy/Lieutenant
- Parking Ticket Questions and Payments
- Accident/Incident Reports for Events After January 1, 2010
- Fingerprinting (Eff. 5/2013: Wed 1 - 3 p.m.; Fri 9 - 11 a.m. - $10)
- Sex Offender Registration (Eff. 5/2013: M-F 8 a.m. - 3:45 p.m.)
- Restraining Orders
- Small Claims
You will need to contact the Waukesha County Sheriff’s Department 262-548-7122 or go to 515 W Moreland Boulevard (behind the courthouse off Riverwood Drive).