WAUKESHA COUNTY PARKS KICKS OFF BEACH SEASON MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
(WAUKESHA, WI) – Waukesha County Parks beach swimming season will open with a staggered start beginning Friday, May 24. The Swim at Your Own Risk (S.A.Y.O. R.) beaches will open first. The lifeguard staffed beaches will open one week later.
“Our beaches are a top summer attraction for both residents and visitors,” said Paul Farrow, Waukesha County Executive. “We are excited for the beach openings and warmer weather!”
Waukesha County Parks Beach Schedule:
Swim at Your Own Risk (S.A.Y.O. R.) beaches open at sunrise on Friday, May 24:
- Minooka Park, 1927 E. Sunset Drive, Waukesha – daily, sunrise to sunset
- Mukwonago, Park, S100 W31900 C.T.H. LO, Mukwonago – daily, sunrise to sunset
- Muskego Park, S83 W20370 Janesville Road, Muskego – daily, sunrise to sunset
- Naga-Waukee Park, 651 S.T.H 83, Hartland – daily, sunrise to sunset
Lifeguard staffed beaches open at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday, June 1:
- Fox Brook Park, 2925 N. Barker Road, Brookfield – daily 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Menomonee Park, W220 N7884 Townline Road, Menomonee Falls – daily 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information about swimming beaches, visit www.waukeshacounty.gov/swimming.
About the Waukesha County Park System
Waukesha County Park System is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and educational opportunities. For more information, visit our web site at www.waukeshacountyparks.com or follow @WaukeshaCoParks on Twitter or like us on Facebook.