I have a non-911 emergency. What number do I call?

**For all Fire Ambulance & Police Emergencies Dial 9-1-1 For Non-Emergency Calls please select one of the following: Reporting Electrical Power Outage: WE Energies (800) 662-4797 Reporting Gas Leak: WE Energies (800) 261-5325 Reporting Water Issues: (262) 691-0804 Humane Animal Office - Waukesha County (262) 896-8300 - after hours please use the Waukesha County Dispatch number. Waukesha County Department of Health & Human Services: (262) 548-7225 Waukesha County Dispatch (non-emergency) (262) 446-5070 Fire Department (non-emergency): (262) 523-4615 Sheriff's Department (non-emergency): (262) 691-0921 Sheriff's Department Dispatch: (262) 473-4700

Show All Answers

1. What holidays does the City of Pewaukee recognize?
2. What are the hours of operation for City Hall?
3. Why does my mailing address say Waukesha if I live in the City of Pewaukee?
4. What is the address for Pewaukee City Hall?
5. What is the fax number for City Hall?
6. How do I get to City Hall?
7. What are the rules and guidelines around yard/garage sales?
8. I have a non-911 emergency. What number do I call?
9. Where is the Pewaukee Post Office located?
10. Where is the Waukesha Post Office located?