Can I get a copy of an accident report?
Yes. For accidents PRIOR to January 1, 2010, contact the City of Pewaukee Police Services clerk. Please see the Police Services page for more information on submitting a request for Public Records.

For any accident occurring AFTER January 1, 2010, you must contact the Waukesha County Sheriff Department for a report at 262-548-7117.

Show All Answers

1. How long do I have to pay a parking ticket?
2. How do I pay a parking ticket?
3. Can I contest a parking ticket?
4. What happens if I pay a parking ticket late?
5. What happens if I overpay a parking ticket?
6. Does the City of Pewaukee have a curfew?
7. Sex Offender Registry Information
8. What is the process for filing an accident report?
9. Can I get a copy of an accident report?