The street light near my property needs maintenance.
The City owns very few of the lights in the community. Many of the lights are owned and maintained by the County or the State. If the light is not located on a County or State highway and it is located in the City, you may submit a request to have it serviced. This may take time to complete as we contract with We Energies for these lights and their maintenance.

Show All Answers

1. I have experienced flooding on my property. What can be done to correct this?
2. What steps do I have to take to have trees removed?
3. What do I do about a stray animal on my property?
4. When is the City going to paint the water tower at City Hall?
5. When do the Public Works Commission Meetings usually take place?
6. How do I contact the Public Works Department?
7. Are there any watering restrictions in summer?
8. When will the road in front of my house be repaved?
9. My mailbox and/or other items were damaged by the snow plowing operation. Who will repair this?
10. How do I know who owns the street in front of my house?
11. When will the City repair the damage from the snow plow to the shoulder?
12. The street light near my property needs maintenance.
13. There are trees or bushes blocking my sight distance at intersections. Who maintains these?