What can I do if I lost my pet?
When your beloved companion animal strays from home it can be a traumatic experience for both you and your pet.

Most stray animals are taken to:
Waukesha County Humane Animal Welfare Society (HAWS)
701 Northview Road
Waukesha (262) 542-8851

There are other facilities you could call to see if they found your pet as well:
Elmbrook Humane Society
20950 Enterprise Avenue ~ Brookfield (262) 782-9261

Wisconsin Humane Society
4500 West Wisconsin Avenue ~ Milwaukee (414) 264-6257

Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control Commission (MADACC)
3839 West Burnham Street (414) 649-8640

Show All Answers

1. What can I do if I lost my pet?