How do I become a Candidate?
If you intend to seek a position as the Municipal Judge, a member on the City of Pewaukee Common Council as an Alderman or Mayor, paperwork is typically available the November prior to the spring election in the Clerk / Treasurer's office. Call or visit the Clerk / Treasurer's office for detailed instructions at (262)-691-0770.

Show All Answers

1. How do I register to vote?
2. Where do I vote?
3. What are the deadlines for requesting an absentee ballot?
4. How do I become a Candidate?