Beach Rules & Regulations
Rules & Regulations
- All persons in the beach area shall obey the lifeguard on duty.
- No person may utilize flotation devices, flotation water toys, or flotation swimwear when using the Village Beach or in the adjacent waters of Pewaukee Lake.
- No animals are permitted in the park.
- Swimming at the beach is only permitted in areas specifically designated for swimming.
- No maneuvering or launching of boats is permitted in the park with the exception of watercraft carried to and launched at the beach without the use of any trailering device.
- No fishing is permitted in the designated swim areas of Pewaukee Lake.
- Children less than five years of age must be accompanied by an adult while swimming in the waters of Pewaukee Lake adjacent to the Village Beach.
- No swimming is permitted from the fishing pier.
- No docking of boats shall be permitted on the fishing pier.
- No trespassing shall be permitted on the railroad tracks adjacent to the Village Beach.
- No open fires or grilling shall be permitted on the Village Beach.
- No visiting with lifeguards is permitted except in the discharge of their professional duties.
- If the lifeguard on duty deems swimming unsafe due to weather conditions, water conditions, or other conditions, swimmers must leave the water immediately.
- Alcohol is not permitted on the beach or in the water adjacent to the beach without written approval from the Village of Pewaukee.
98.11(b) The beach area shall be open for use between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m. No one is permitted within the beach area outside of these hours. When no lifeguard is present, swimming will be at the risk of the swimmer.