Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

I Want To

  1. Change My Address
  2. Contact Us
  3. Pewaukee Utility Address Change

    Pewaukee Water & Sewer Address Change

  1. Contact City Hall

    Form to contact specific Departments in City Hall

  2. Make a Suggestion

    Place for employees to make suggestions for the wellness program.

  3. Report a Concern, Comment, or Complaint